- Deliverable 1.1: NEAT architecture.
- Deliverable 1.2: First Version of Services and APIs.
- Deliverable 1.3: Final Version of Services and APIs .
- Deliverable 2.1: First Version of Low-Level Core Transport System.
- Deliverable 2.2: Core Transport System, with both Low-level and High-level Components.
- Deliverable 2.3: Final Version of Core Transport System
- Deliverable 4.2: Final version of NEAT-based tools
- N. Khademi, D. Ros, M. Welzl, Z. Bozakov, A. Brunstrom, G. Fairhurst, K.-J. Grinnemo, D. Hayes, P. Hurtig, T. Jones, S. Mangiante, M. Tüxen and F. Weinrank. “NEAT: A Platform- and Protocol-Independent Internet Transport API”. IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 55, no. 6, pp. 46-54, June 2017.
- G. Papastergiou, G. Fairhurst, D. Ros, A. Brunstrom, K.-J. Grinnemo, P. Hurtig, N. Khademi, M. Tüxen, M. Welzl, D. Damjanovic and S. Mangiante. “De-ossifying the Internet Transport Layer: A Survey and Future Perspectives”. IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 619-639, 1st Quarter 2017.
- R. Secchi, A.C. Mohideen, and G. Fairhurst. “Performance Analysis of Next Generation Web Access via Satellite”. International Journal of Satellite Communications and Networking, Volume 36, Issue 1, pp. 29-43, January/February 2018.
Conferences and workshops
- S. Islam, M. Welzl, K. A. Hiorth, D. Hayes, G. Armitage and S. Gjessing. “ctrlTCP: Reducing Latency through Coupled, Heterogeneous Multi-Flow TCP Congestion Control”. To appear in 21st IEEE Global Internet Symposium (GI 2018), Honolulu, April 2018.
- Z. Bozakov, S. Mangiante, C. H. Benet, A. Brunstrom, R. Santos, A. Kassler and D. Buckley. “A NEAT Framework for Enhanced End-Host Integration in SDN Environments”. In IEEE Conference on Network Function Virtualization and Software Defined Networks (IEEE NFV-SDN), Berlin, November 2017.
- R. Barik, M. Welzl, A. Elmokashfi, S. Gjessing and S. Islam. “fling: A Flexible Ping for Middlebox Measurements“. In 29th International Teletraffic Congress (ITC 29), Genoa, September 2017.
- P. Hurtig, S. Alfredsson, A. Brunstrom, K. Evensen, K.-J. Grinnemo, A.F. Hansen and T. Rozensztrauch. “A NEAT Approach to Mobile Communication“. In ACM SIGCOMM MobiArch Workshop, Los Angeles, August 2017.
- D. Hayes, D. Ros, A. Petlund and I. Ahmed. “A Framework for Less than Best Effort Congestion Control with Soft Deadlines“. In IFIP Networking, Stockholm, June 2017.
- T. Jones, G. Fairhurst and C. Perkins. “Raising the Datagram API to Support Transport Protocol Evolution“. In Workshop on Future of Internet Transport (FIT 2017), Stockholm, June 2017.
- M. Rajiullah, A.C. Mohideen, F. Weinrank, R. Secchi, G. Fairhurst and A. Brunstrom. “Understanding Multistreaming for Web Traffic: An Experimental Study“. In Workshop on Future of Internet Transport (FIT 2017), Stockholm, June 2017.
- T.C. Tangenes, D. Hayes, A. Petlund and D. Ros. “Evaluating CAIA Delay Gradient as a Candidate for Deadline-Aware Less-than-Best-Effort Transport“. In Workshop on Future of Internet Transport (FIT 2017), Stockholm, June 2017.
- F. Weinrank and M. Tüxen. “Transparent Flow Mapping for NEAT“. In Workshop on Future of Internet Transport (FIT 2017), Stockholm, June 2017.
- G. Papastergiou, K.-J. Grinnemo, A. Brunstrom, D. Ros, M. Tüxen, N. Khademi and P. Hurtig. “On the Cost of Using Happy Eyeballs for Transport Protocol Selection“. In Applied Networking Research Workshop, Berlin, July 2016.
- K.-J. Grinnemo, T. Jones, G. Fairhurst, D. Ros, A. Brunstrom and P. Hurtig. “Towards a Flexible Internet Transport Layer Architecture“. In IEEE LANMAN 2016, Rome, June 2016.
Short papers, posters and demos
Short papers and Work-in-Progress sessions
- R. Barik, M. Welzl, and A. Elmokashfi. “fling: A Middlebox Measurement Platform“. In ACM Internet Measurement Conference (IMC) Works-in-Progress Session. Santa Monica (CA), USA, Nov. 2016.
- R. Barik, M. Welzl and A. Elmokashfi. “How to say that you’re special: Can we use bits in the IPv4 header?“. In Applied Networking Research Workshop, Berlin, July 2016.
- S. Islam and M. Welzl. “Start Me Up: Determining and sharing TCP’s Initial Congestion Window“. In Applied Networking Research Workshop, Berlin, July 2016.
- T. Jones, G. Fairhurst and E. Vyncke. “A Datagram API for Evolving Networks Beyond 5G”. In EuCNC, Oulu, June 2017.
- K.-J. Grinnemo, T. Jones, G. Fairhurst, D. Ros, A. Brunstrom and P. Hurtig. “NEAT – A New, Evolutive API and Transport-Layer Architecture for the Internet”. In 12th Swedish National Computer Networking Workshop (SNCNW 2016), Sundsvall (Sweden), June 2016.
- F. Weinrank, K.-J. Grinnemo, Z. Bozakov, A. Brunstrom, T. Dreibholz, G. Fairhurst, P. Hurtig, N. Khademi and M. Tüxen. “A NEAT Way to Browse the Web“. In Applied Networking Research Workshop, Prague, July 2017.
- R. Santos, Z. Bozakov, S. Mangiante, A. Brunstrom and A. J. Kassler. “A NEAT framework for application-awareness in SDN environments“. In IFIP Networking, Stockholm, June 2017. Best Demo Award.
Please watch this space for future publications coming out of the NEAT project.